A bit of my view...

Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring Break in T minus 2 weeks

I just wanted to give a quick post before everyone thinks I have dropped off the face of the Earth. These next two weeks it's crunch time for me, I have essays to write about Design and Engineering, a robot to program for competition on Thursday, and another Power Point to assemble. Thank goodness my group (NATA) rocks. I promise I will fix the YouTube video on Tuesday, so everyone can see the shenanigans of the Rasta bot.

I'll also be sending in my WWU Applications next week, and I need to finalize my essays and student resume. They suggested that I apply to both Huxley schools - main campus and Everett campus, in case the Everett campus falls short of the student quota. It is the first year of the program, but so far, my advisor Dr. P has said that she only knows of 4 students that are serious about applying. I'm crossing my fingers that they pull in 3 more, so I don't have to drive to Bellingham until Spring 2011.

Well gotta jet so I can legally supply the weekend Vicofix. Just 3 more years, and I quote Gano, "I'll never maaaake iiiiit." Just whining. I'm out.

No comments: