A bit of my view...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Griffey's Back in Town

They're bringin' Griffey back. Them other players don't know how to act.

My little throwback to JT there (thanks Dr. London). Anyway, I love it when icons go back to their original team to retire. Eddie Murray went back to Baltimore to play his last years with Cal Ripken Jr. which made all the O's fans happy. I think Griffey will do the same for Seattle.

Spring training started last week! Someday the O's will win the Series again. I was 5 the last time they won. Maybe this is the year...ha ha, yeah right. I'm still a die hard fan.

We had a perfect presentation in Engineering on Tuesday, including a stellar Power Point with a movie. Unfortunately, we had a preview of our presentation last week, so all the other teams added pictures and a movie, but only our movie and another team's actually played. Next project I will definitely have to get a little more creative.

Our next project starts today. The robots will have sumo matches in 2 weeks. I'm thinking tank design. My Biology professor and advisor Dr. P always says, "always borrow designs from nature." Sumo wrestlers have a wide base and so do tanks. Rear wheel drive or front wheel drive?

No comments: