A bit of my view...

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Most I've Seen in 20 Years...Literally

When I was ten, we had a HUGE snow storm in Maryland. I think we ended up with almost 3 feet of snow that year, and despite hating the cold, I had A LOT of fun in it. We're now over 2 feet and it just started coming down in buckets again. The only creature that seems to be enjoying it is Bear Bear the husky. The other dogs are no where to be seen since we put them out, and we are hold up inside with the cats and the heat.

I think we have officially given up on the satellite dish, so movie day it is. Now would be a good time to ground some Pete's Coffee Italian Roast and catch up on movies and Christmas cards. We were going to try and make it into work today, but just watched a Suburban slide across the highway. It was going really slow, too. Then I saw the guy turn around and head back into Darrington. Snow Day! I can't wait until it clears up and I can take pictures of the mountains!

Here's some pictures of last night and some from this morning - remember, we shoveled all day yesterday, and I completely cleared both cars of snow last night. Enjoy:




Last night while cleaning off the vehicles and finally warm and exhausted on my sheep wools.




The two feet we woke up to, and my wasted efforts.
And the poor dog who lost his bottom step.

No comments: